Friday, May 27, 2005

feel free

feel free to romance me
tuck a loose hair
behind my ear

gaze hazily
blurry bubbled
like beer

mouth layered
loosely like a
rueben

feel free to lift me
hem of my skirt to the breeze
meat of your thighs plus my
tree climbing knees

feel free
to be my arthur
to be my author
to be

feel free to thread
your pole through my
tattered tent,
faded, soggy, tired of camp,
veggies from a can
unwashed hands
unnatural urban circumstance

feel free to join me
in the day's crinkle
under dropping stars on terracota shingles
in the empty bucket ting of a gypsy's ankle jingle
in the crossover from numb pins to tingle

feel free
to belt your questions, undo the knots
unfold shapes and gardenia blossums
where the guns began to knock
relapsing, rescaping, rechosen,
feel free

No comments: